Saturday, February 04, 2006

So what does hold you together?

So what does hold you together? For me it's the law, politics, the Sixers, and good food.
Simon, In Her Shoes

There will be a whole post coming on Simon. He's joined the ranks of "Why do men like that only exist in the movies?" And I can feel a rant coming on, but I'm going to save it for later.

Let's say you get four things in life that hold you together. I'm sure that some of us have more, some have less. But you can say four. Four things that keep you waking up in the morning or keep you awake at night or just keep you from running up and down the street screaming. So here are my four things.

1. Poetry (writing and reading).
2. Teaching.
3. Family.
4. Music.

Coming up: Simon and men like him.

3 comments:

Christian said...

Books.
Family.
Friends.
Cuddling.

(word verification: lhtkjoy

erin said...

Family
Friends
Writing
Piano

And I was at Macey's this afternoon and saw pink grapefruit mentos. I just had to buy some to see what the rave was all about. And they're good.

Anonymous said...

Books
Family
School
Cheetos

 

Template by Blogger Candy