Sunday, February 12, 2006

crying over spilled coke

I was taking a bath and reading a book and reaching for my can of Diet Coke with Lime and my hand slipped and the Coke went over the edge and smashed on the floor and spilled--shot--everywhere and I leaned forward and looked at the spilled Diet Coke with Lime and started thinking about how I would blog about the brown liquid fizzying furiously and then calming and spreading over the peach-and-white bathroom tiles and how that was the last straw and I couldn't take anymore and I decided to cry right then and there, which is what I've been wanting to do for weeks but I couldn't cry and just sat there waiting to cry and watching the Diet Coke spread to the edge of the tub and the edge of the cabinet and I moved the rug and reached for toilet paper to temporarily clean up the Diet Coke while I finished my bath and I realized that my bath was finished and so was this sentence.

1 comments:

Christian said...

And this is why I love you.

 

Template by Blogger Candy