- I post pictures--pictures--of John Krasinski and Jake Gyllenhaal and only get two comments? Seriously? Seriously? (P.S. I love Edgy and Th. more than you right now.)
- My 218 is rocking workshop. I've never been so pleased with a class before. Which brings me to
- To kick off workshop I brought in a few of my poems that are in progress. After some really smart comments, "Millennium Bridge" is now two poems that I need to work on instead of one. But I can't work on it because I have to work on
- thesisgradappsacapcaproposal. Who has time fore all this? All this and
- Christmas shopping. If only more people were as forthcoming and subtle as Grover.
- Okay, enough of the annoying numbers skipping through sentences.
- Kapka (aka MLH, but I still think of her as Kapka), Cassie Keller, and Emily Dyer are all reading on Friday. This promises to be the best student reading ever (mostly because I won't be tempted to throw anything at any reader).
- This week at International Cinema: As You Like It. Next week: Devdas. Can life get any better? Only if IC were open Mondays.
- I should take the time to make it to 10, but since numbers have never been my thing, I'm not even going to try. I am going to end with one final jubilation: Anna is coming! And staying at my house, which now comes with heat and a vacuumed floor!
P.S. I do have chapped lips, but since its not the result of anything interesting, who cares?