Thursday, February 16, 2006

four brozy

I'm not sure who the true author of this evil is, but right now I get to point my finger at Brozy. (Actually, I was flattered. You like me. . . and I'll stop there, because I like you.)

Four Jobs I've Had
1. MFHD secretary
2. inscape editor
3. file clerk at Wood Crapo (You can play "Find eg's dad.")
4. data entry for the Mormon Literature Database (And you thought imdb.com was cool.)

Four Movies I can watch over and over
1. Say Anything
2. Strictly Ballroom
3. Drive Me Crazy
4. Much Ado about Nothing

Four Places I've Lived
1. [Hometown], Utah
2. Lehi, Utah
3. Dallas, Texas
4. London

Four TV Shows I Love(d)
1. Scrubs (on DVD)
2. Gilmore Girls
3. Full House
4. American Idol

Four highly regarded and recommended TV shows that I've never watched a single minute of
1. 24
2. House
3. Can this year’s Olympics count? (No TV.)
4. Anything else high regarded and recommended in the past year or so

Four Places I've Vacationed
1. California
2. Dublin
3. Hurricane
4. San Juan Islands

Four of my favorite dishes
1. Homemade chicken soup
2. Calypso rice and homemade tortillas
3. yellow curry (by Brozy)
4. Bacon cheeseburger

Four sites I visit daily
1. BYU
2. The Broken Arms
3. The Fobcave
4. blue-beta

Four Places I'd Rather Be Right Now
1. asleep
2. sleeping
3. blanket fair
4. in bed

Four Bloggers I am tagging
1. Mr. Intensifier
2. Master Fob
3. Joe
4. Zero

Trust me. Everyone is less mysterious than they think they are. Claire, Elizabethtown.

5 comments:

B.G. Christensen said...

I found him. And I want you to know, I'm uncomfortable with Claire's use of they as a singular pronoun.

Thirdmango said...

Oooh, I own Say Anything. What a great movie.

ambrosia ananas said...

Hey, thanks. So when are we going to do some chocolate, anyway?

Melyngoch said...

oh . . . so this is what it meant when Brozy tagged me?

I'm on it.

Thirdmango said...

Oh crap. I own Anything Else, and was thinking of that instead. Ha Ha. You should watch Anything Else by the way.

 

Template by Blogger Candy