Saturday, January 06, 2007

Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious

Sven's I-don't-know-what-to-call-her-so-I'll-just-say-"girlfriend" came over tonight to retrieve her birthday present.

Sven better marry her, because I don't think Mom will ever be happy with any other woman in her life. We'd spend the next however-many-years listening to "She doesn't talk about quilting the way _________ did" or "She's not as pretty as __________ was."


Which leads me to the purpose of this post: _________ needs a nym. And tonight I found the perfect one for her.


Ladies and gentlemen, I give you Mary Poppins.


Practically perfect in every way and all that.


Although I don't think she has flying down yet. Oh well, give her a few years. I'm sure she'll figure it out.

3 comments:

Saule Cogneur said...

So you must call her "The MP" for short.

Th. said...

.

Pops?

Rose Ghost said...

:-) Funnypost!

 

Template by Blogger Candy