Monday, January 22, 2007

Gertrude Stein


I sure as hell better be hormonal right now because I don't like feeling this way without an excuse.

I just posted and then deleted a very Gertrude post. It felt good to just go, just write, but it opens me up way too much. At about the same time I was chatting with Saule and I'm afraid the poor boy got an overdose of editorgirl. I know I did.

So why am I posting now? I don't know. I haven't been writing much lately. Reading a lot. Thinking about writing a lot. Thinking about submitting to journals. Kim suggested Quarterly West. I think I'll look into it tomorrow.

I'm overwhelmed. Not with school so much as what I feel school should be. And subsequently what my life should be. Which isn't the best way of thinking. I know this.

I know this.

I know this.

4 comments:

oh! resolution said...

for once, i understand you completely. and that, coming from ohresolution, who understands nothing, is enough.

Braden said...

Aw . . . you deleted it before my feed collector picked it up. :-\

Anonymous said...

i hear you on the school being stressful, not for what it is, but for what it should be. that's such a perfect way to put it. crap!

Saule Cogneur said...

Worry not young padawan. People like me are built to handle overdoses.

Unless or course the subject of dosage is a small, yippy dog. After 9 seconds the interaction turns lethal, and that's bad news for everyone.

 

Template by Blogger Candy