Saturday, November 20, 2004

Too much to do

There is a list on my bathroom door detailing everything I need to do today. I've half-accomplished one--I can't even check it off yet. There is so much going on in my head that I can't focus on any one thing. I have a million papers due, half an million things to do around the house, and my muse is hitting me over the head screaming, "Write! Write! Write! Write!" I'm in this terribly apathetic mood, which hypothetically could be cured with a good ol' fashioned drive, but my brother has the car. I did try a walk, but it just wasn't the same: no loud music, no gunning it through a yellow light, no windy roads. And I need to figure out grad school applications. Which scare me more than anything. La-di-da.

2 comments:

Kristen said...

here's a resounding "amen" from both my roommie and me. we're reading your blog together. bonding and all that. you know.

Jer said...

A million papers to write is a lot. I would have given up at a few hundred thousand.

 

Template by Blogger Candy