Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Run mad as often as you choose but do not faint.

Insanity. Two nights with a bedtime of 2:00 a.m. One annotated bib completed. One short essay on Osherow written. One presentation on Italo Calvino. . . presented. And now. . .

reading tomorrow. Must choose poems.

presentation on Brian Doyle coming up. Must compile.

and the scariest of all--a list of my five cannot-live-without albums for Monday's 617. Oy.

Oh, and by the way, I have decided to look into creative writing PhD. The decision seems to have settled my stomach. Of course, my mother is less than happy that SUNY Buffalo has now topped the list--and ecstatic that the U is now on the list. Heaven help me.

3 comments:

Cinderella said...

I will admit that having you in SL would be quite fun. :)

Saule Cogneur said...

noooooo, not you too. Get out of this state while you still can. aahhhhhhhh.

FoxyJ said...

I seem to have heard from a few people that they weren't very satisfied with their experience in the U's grad program. Also, University of Hawaii does have a creative track for PhD :) How could your mom complain about visiting you there?

 

Template by Blogger Candy