Monday, December 01, 2008

a week of Maryn

On Saturday, December 6, my baby sister will turn 14. Finally. After a year of me telling everyone that she is 14. And I won't be there. So, in honor of this auspicious occasion, the world's first unmanned flying deskset will be hosting a week of Maryn (not to be confused with the month o'Edgy or the Anna holiday). There will be food, drinks, laughter, dancing, and a whole lot of Maryn. And possibly a countdown as in. . .

"The Top Ten Reasons Maryn is Maryn"

or

"M.A.R.Y.N. is A.W.E.S.O.M.E."

Both are working titles.


Anyway, the point of today's post:


Maryn loves to share. Like sharing her favorite Bountiful cool spot, The Yogurt Stop. A serve yourself frozen yogurt mecca on the corner of 5th and Main. Maryn suggests the raspberry frozen yogurt with Oreos, or the Oreo frozen yogurt with Oreos. Or pretty much anything with Oreos. Just remember: frozen Swedish fish taste kind of funny.
Stayed tune for tomorrow, Twilight, and Gilbert Blythe.

2 comments:

Maryn said...

Aw, I love you big sister. I can't WAIT till you come home! Dad said that you have a list of things to do while your home, which better include sleeping under the tree! Ah, I'm so psyched!! And I still haven't had raspberry frozen yogurt since you've been gone. It's always been the same old flavors and I'm getting sick of them! Arg! I luff you.

LOOOVE MARYN

Anna B said...

i love your blog! and you! and maryn. because she is definitely a.w.e.s.o.m.e. i so look forward to a week of maryn!

 

Template by Blogger Candy