Saturday, June 10, 2006

Welcome to Zupas

Welcome to Zupas

I seem to have spent the past week at Zupas creating my version of the perfect salad: romaine lettuce, bleu cheese dressing, cucumber, egg, crispy chicken (the roasted chicken is too bland and the avocado is mushed-up, ice-cream-scooped). That leaves room for two more toppings. One vegetable, which varies. And coconut. I don't know what possessed me, but it makes me happy happy happy.

In other news, Haagen-Dazs Mayan Chocolate ice cream. Chocolate with a hint of cinammon. To quote Virgina, "Stop It."

2 comments:

JB said...

Mmm. Chocolate and cinnamon. That's one of my all-time favorite flavor combinations (the first four involve chocolate...). I'm gonna have to try that.

FoxyJ said...

I love Mexican chocolate, so maybe I'll have to try that flavor sometime. I love Haagen Daz, but Master Fob and I always end up being too practical to buy it. When you can get a carton of Breyers for the same price, why get the smaller package? I might just have to splurge one of these days...

 

Template by Blogger Candy