Thursday, April 27, 2006

empty nest

Okay, yes I do know that in order for me to be feeling the pain of empty nest syndrome, I'd actually have to have a nest, but stay with me here.

LaLa and Jeremiah are finally on their honeymoon for ten days.

Roommate is leaving for England and her orchestra tour on Friday.

Substitute Roommate was supposed to move in next Tuesday or so. Now it looks like she's not coming. All because of a dog.

So now, if you will allow me to hijack a phrase that won't apply to me for at least 30 years, I'm stuck in this empty house, most likely at my computer or considering cleaning the kitchen.

Save me.

11 comments:

Kristen said...

come to japan!

Christian said...

I think I've already given you something to do to occupy your time.

Get to it, then. Chop, chop. ;)

Cinderella said...

Let me get through finals and find out my work schedule. Now that the weather is starting to behave itself somewhat consistently, we'll have to return to the Gateway. :)

erin said...

Hey, I am moving to 500 west and 700 north so I'm going to live closer to you. Yay!

JB said...

I wish I could invite you to come hang out with me and Lunk (and maybe throw a party or something) tonight, but we have to be in Salt Lake by 8 tonight so we can catch a flight and we haven't packed yet (and I don't get out of work 'til 5:30)... I hope you get to do something fun tonight, though. :)

ambrosia ananas said...

I am not in Japan. I am not catching a flight. I don't have finals or a work schedule.

I have no roommates now, and naught to do all day but clean my house. I think we're going to have to play. I'm going to be cooking mulligatawny today. You should come over.

Th. said...

.

How many nice young men will it take to keep you busy enough?

heathen said...

I still want to see your cute little house and watch a Bollywood. Last I saw you was when I ran into you on campus months and months ago. This makes me sad. Let's run into eachother again.

Melyngoch said...

Have no fear; soon, soon, I shall be with you to fill your nest and take over your personality and hide your dead body in the bas--

Have I said too much?

Tolkien Boy said...

I'll be your roommate. Mmm...unlimited brownies...

B.G. Christensen said...

Hi. I'm in Vegas.

 

Template by Blogger Candy