Monday, June 25, 2007

for the love

I didn't know I could be this bored. Not that I should be bored. Teaching, putting away all of my stuff (I moved Saturday), writing my thesis. I'm happy that I'm living by myself. I mean, I can walk around in whatever I want--or not in whatever I want. I can stay up late, not do the dishes. There is noone to make me feel guilty that I'm not aware of their needs, space, whatever.

I hate it.

Right now I'd take 20 girls in a nasty Holland Park YHA over this.

4 comments:

Liz Busby said...

Aw, I miss you too Sarah. I even miss your grumpiness. :D

Anonymous said...

i miss you too, even though we were never roommates. i'm typing in all lower-case because the stupid shift button is so small that my finger never hits it right. i'm surprised that it's been so bad--i confess, having my own apartment is pretty much my goal in life. sorry it's so boring!

Anonymous said...

I'm pretty sure I'd shrivel up and die if I were to live alone.

Please don't shrivel up and die, editorgirl. I'd like for you to be in Utah when I come visit.

Kristen said...

yeah, I def. vote for Don't shrivel up and die.

 

Template by Blogger Candy