Saturday, December 11, 2004

Blog abuse

I have a confession: yes, I deleted some posts. Think of it as ripping pages out of my journal (which I happen to leave on the coffee table for everyone to read). Not for the same reasons I rip pages out of my journal, but something like.

I have been in this crummy self-centered mode lately and I apologize to all who have so patiently put up with me. I spent yesterday sitting in a hall of the JKHB talking to applicants for a study abroad program. It was a smack-eg-upside-the-head kind of moment where I realized that I've been so focused on myself and april that I've ignored, oh, I don't know, the film majors and the dance education people. Am I making sense? It was just nice to talk to people about themselves: where they were from, what they were studying, why they were interested in this study abroad. People are (or at least can be) cool.

1 comments:

editorgirl said...

Apparently the charitable revolution is over. I cancelled on the "dude." But I still want to feed the world. . . or at least april.

 

Template by Blogger Candy