Thursday, January 13, 2005

"Like, there goes another lemming"

In a full on attack of "everybody's doing it," I hereby jump off the cliff.

Three names you go by:
1. Sar-bear (I wish I was kidding)
2. Captain Spanky
3. oh editor queen

Three screen names you have:
1. editorgirl
2. whyherecoldsister
3. barbiegirl

Three things you like about yourself:
1. my hair
2. I know when (and how) to use a comma.
3. my dedication to things

Three things you dislike about yourself:
1. my tendency to trust sterotypes
2. my inability to clean my bedroom
3. that I let people walk all over me

Three parts of your heritage:
1. English
2. Danish
3. Prince John, the phony king of England

Three things that scare you:
1. large bodies of water
2. parking tickets
3. people at Disney theme parks

Three of your everyday essentials:
1. hot shower
2. good music
3. control

Three things I am wearing right now:
1. jeans
2. the ubiquitous navy blue hoodie
3. silver jewlery

Three of your favorite bands/artists today:
1. Frou Frou
2. Rooney
3. America

Three of your fav. songs at present
1. “Accidentally in Love” (Counting Crows)
2. “Such Great Heights” (both Postal Service and Iron & Wine’s cover)
3. “Someone Like You” (Jekyll & Hyde)

Three new things you want to try in the upcoming year:
1. leaving Provo
2. dyeing my hair
3. being lazy

Three things you want in a relationship (love is a given):
1. communication
2. respect
3. height (hey, one of these has to be superficial)

Two truths and a lie (in any order):
1. I got my first pair of glasses when I was 18 months old.
2. I hate peas.
3. I refuse to date psych majors.

Three things about the opposite sex that appeal to you:
1. great eyes
2. great lips
3. facial hair

Three things you just can't do:
1. admit I’m wrong
2. throw away my Baby-sitter Club books
3. be honest about my feelings

Three of your favorite hobbies:
1. write
2. read
3. edit

Three careers you're considering:
1. writing (articles as a professor)
2. reading (student papers as a professor)
3. editing (everything)

Three places you'd like to go on vacation:
1. London
2. New York
3. Washington coast

Three kids names:
1. Beatrice
2. Amelia
3. Gideon

Three things you want to do before you die:
1. kiss someone taller than me
2. visit NYC
3. live in Europe

3 comments:

Kristen said...

1. Captain Spanky
2. Ubiquitous Albanians

editorgirl said...

3. Amen sister.

editorgirl said...

It's a good job I didn't want to date you.

And in other news: yes. Captain Spanky.

 

Template by Blogger Candy