Saturday, May 28, 2005

I vote yes and yes

Apologies for the more-than-slightly-bitter-sounding diatribes that I've recently posted from London. I love London and I love and/or enjoy a lot of the people I'm with. I posted after a particular exchange with some asinine 18 or 19 year olds. I have found a few 20 year olds that don't deserve jacking. . . although I'm not convinced Kapka is one of them. :)

Off to see Guys and Dolls with Mr. Ewan McGregor. That's right. Dance, Obi Wan, dance. Cheers.

1 comments:

editorgirl said...

Trent, what would happen if we went around punching the girls you've kissed? And why is it the boy's fault? You should know by now the guy rarely initiates anything.

in other news. . . i'm jealous of people who. . . wait. No I'm not. Ha. Ha ha ha.

 

Template by Blogger Candy