Friday, February 22, 2008

the polls are now closed

USC won by a landslide (7 votes, most of which were courtesy of Mr. Tucker), followed by Utah, with Houston and Ohio tying for third place.

Unfortunately, these schools will not accept the editorgirl poll along with my transcripts and writing samples, so I guess we'll just have to wait for those envelopes to come in the mail. Drumroll please. . .

Cornell said no.

Utah said waitlisted.

Stay tuned as six other schools weigh in on my academic future.

- - -

In other news, my thesis defense will take place one week from today at 8:00 a.m. The gods must be crazy

3 comments:

erin said...

Good luck!

(I'm so happy I don't have to write a thesis for my master's program...)

Anna B said...

!!!! i can't believe you didn't tell me about cornell! cornell is crap anyway. i want immediate updates here!!!

ZeroSmythson said...

The power! The power!

 

Template by Blogger Candy