Monday, July 17, 2006

Why no man will ever love me

While I was inspired by Melyngoch's list, I figured I was taken care of because, as we all know, Melyn and I are the same person. So you can consider this either a list for this particular manifestation of deity, or you can consider it a continuation of Melyn's 22.

1. I get too excited when I win a game of anagrams.
2. But have you ever played against Tolkien Boy?
3. I didn't think so.
4. My married sister lives in the basement.
5. I like Rob Thomas
6. and Matchbox 20
7. and I own the CDs
8. and sing along.
9. I don't like fruit
10. except for green apples, green grapes, and orange oranges.
11. I make wishes at 11:11. If I miss it on one clock, I find a clock that's slow.
12. Soylent green is people.
13 is my favorite number.
14. I can't remember the Pledge of Allegiance in French.
15. No man can ever compete with John Cusack
16. or Diet Coke with Lime.

6 comments:

B.G. Christensen said...

I'm object to 15, and not just because I don't share your John Cusack infatuation. 15 is a reason why you will never love any man, not a reason why no man will ever love you.

Melyngoch said...

re: MF

Isn't it cute when they try to make sense of these things?

Tolkien Boy said...

None of these make sense excetpt 12, and if you avoid prepackaged guacamole, you should be all right.

And, if you want an ego booster, you should watch me play Petra sometime.

Aislin said...

Oh dear. Can't you come up with better reasons than that? You must not be trying very hard. And number four is much better than the reverse. You could be living in hers.

Bassercussionist said...

What's wrong with Rob Thomas? I think he's awesome.

Anonymous said...

I'd marry that.

 

Template by Blogger Candy