Monday, February 08, 2010

you remind me

HOME: PART 1
I write a lot about home. Mostly Utah-home, homesickness-home, that kind of home. But I've been working to make my little apt feel more like home. It's not done yet, but here's the view of my room.








HOME: PART 2
When I write about home, it's usually a place. But there's that other kind of home--when you run into something you know so well, you are home. I ran into this last night. Hearing Lance read his poetry, it's something I learned to listen to at BYU. It's another kind of home.

6 comments:

Anna B said...

i love your style. and you. and lance reading poetry. but you the most.

Amanda said...

That's a pretty nice lookin' setup you got there.

Are you going to AWP this year? Yes? I hope?

Marzipan said...

Charming. Your apartment and Lance. Glad to know who he is after all these years.

Lekili said...

Maryn will kill me. That last comment was from Leslie.

I do love your couch and your random letters. Truly charming.

Kimber said...

Sarah! Adorable apartment =) I'm coming to chicago with my singing group in April, it would be AMAZING to get to see you. How's life?

Servant of the Most High said...

Hi,

Here's a blog that serves for your spiritual needs, and will surely be a blessing for you.

It has messages from the Holy Scriptures, taught by the Spirit of God.

These messages teach us how to have God in all the aspects of our lives and have God's rule over every matter :

www.holyoneofisrael-reconciliation.blogspot.com

Have a blessed reading and gladly write back if you need any prayer help.

God bless you and your family.

 

Template by Blogger Candy