Sunday, December 02, 2007

TMI

Every time this time of the month rolls around, I recite the few lines I remember from a 319 poem: "It's a relief / when the blood comes." I didn't particularly like the rest of the poem--are you supposed to like 319 workshops?--but I can't shake those lines. And the thought that maybe this should be a relief. But right now my legs are cramping up and I know any craving I satisfy will result in stomachaches for what will seem like forever. I'm sure there are worse things. I'm sure I'll experience worse things. But right now, there's no relief.

2 comments:

Mr. Fob said...

I think the relief part only applies if you're worried you might be pregnant.

Special K said...

well, as long as we're on the TMI train, I'll cast my vote for being relieved that you're not crazy, losing you're mind, short-tempered and idiotic, you were just pms-ish. Sigh.

 

Template by Blogger Candy