Thursday, November 09, 2006

things that make me feel guilty

  • seeing professors who teach the class I plan on skipping (or skipped) that day
  • taking more than a week to return papers to my students
  • using one word to answer a question that deserves a paragraph (and vice versa)
  • reading my friends' blogs and not leaving a comment
  • being more interested in the toddler I'm holding than the presentation going on in front of me
  • ignoring a friend
  • asking another writer to change what they've written for not aesthetic reasons
  • not finishing an assignment
  • forgetting someone's name
  • liking the same guy as a friend
  • not blogging for an extended period of time (especially when I've decided on grad programs, been introduced to The Weepies, gone to AA's cabin, introduced and eaten lunch with a really cool poet, read a dozen good books, become obsessed with a few more TV shows, and encountered at least three young men who I enjoy looking at, and who exist in real life.)

8 comments:

B.G. Christensen said...

What grad programs (and young men) have you decided on?

Christian said...

Hmm. It sounds like we need to make time for a FobUtah to become reacquainted. Because I must know all the news.

Unknown said...

Crap, now I have to leave a comment or else I'm going to feel guilty.

Kristen said...

oh. kristen wants to know the things!

Katya said...

I also read your blog, so I'm leaving a comment. (And I'm curious about the last paragraph, like everyone else.)

Anonymous said...

Yeah, you owe us all some info. . . men that exist in real life???

Was number seven directed towards me and recent occurances?

Melyngoch said...

I'm not leaving a comment, and I will feel no guilt whatsover.

Anonymous said...

Three? Wow.

Also, I have to thank you for throwing us the best anti-shower ever, and for introducing me to the Weepies, whose name I hate and music I love.

 

Template by Blogger Candy