Friday, March 04, 2005

Misinterpretation

Hello. I was feeling a tad guilty that I haven't written anything lately. Wait. Let's revise that. I was feeling a tad guilty that I haven't written a blog lately. I've been writing enough to publish a book. A very boring one, but a book nonetheless.

So, thought of the evening, not about poetry (insert gasp here). Tonight I was treated very respectfully by a guy and it surprised me. Not that the men of april are disrespectful, or most other men that I associate with, but this one surprised me. It was almost enough to distract me from trying to decide what to wear when I present at the AML conference on Saturday.

Any opinions?

3 comments:

editorgirl said...

It was just an observation. Not a swoon, not a piece of giddiness. Just an observation.

And continuing the defense of my current "dissatachment" towards men, I'm not indifferent. It's just not occupying a lot of my time right now.

Kristen said...

Well, whatever you wear, you must include those fantastic black shoes with the two little buckles. They rock.

Also, I would like to point out that HMP hasn't been here in blogging cyberspace all by himself. As a matter of fact, I have a blog that's been up for two days without anyone posting at all. How's that for feeling sad and alone...

Kristen said...

PS. Knock em dead at the conference tomorrow!!

 

Template by Blogger Candy