Lady Jane and I finally got together to purge away the semester from hell tonight. One laughable-plot movie, seven Diet Cokes and half a sandwich later, we have discussed everything from students with crushes (mine) to students who plagiarize (hers) to what music we want on our wedding videos. . . wait, did I actually say that?
So here it comes, from a rather exhausted mind that should be asleep right now:
- The Book of Love by Magnetic Fields
- My Baby Loves a Bunch of Authors by Moxy Fruvous
- Sink to the Bottom by Fountains of Wayne
- Such Great Heights as covered by Iron & Wine
- Someone to Watch over Me sung by Ella Fitzgerald
- something Bollywood
All of these excerpted, of course, and supplemented by future beau's music, provided his taste in doesn't consist solely of showtunes and country.